Almost all women hate showing their arms…even when
it’s 100 degrees outside.
I can relate.
But don’t rush to wear any top just because it has sleeves.
Beware the half-sleeve.
This is one sleeve style that can be quite unflattering. For starters, it has a major FRUMP producing look.
These sleeves are too long or too short, depending upon how you look at it and unless your upper arms are very wide, this sleeve length will:
- Make your upper arms appear bigger than they actually are.
- Make your chest area look larger, from side to side which is soooooo not the goal of most women.
- Make you look older than you are.
- Make you look wider than you are.
- Make an outfit look a bit too casual and/or messy looking.
When you know how little details make big improvements, getting dressed is so much less stressful.
Stay tuned for when my online course Dress Without Stress is available again on June 1st, 2019.