Hiring a stylist may seem like a luxury at first glance – until you realize the effect of what you’re wearing has on your business.
We all know the old adage “don’t judge a book by its cover”, yet that is exactly what we all do every single day. As soon as someone lays eyes on you, they are making assumptions about how successful you are, how knowledgeable you are, whether you’re their kind of person, and ultimately if they’re going to hire you.
As business owners, we spend all kinds of money on marketing, logos, websites yet we don’t even think about our own image and how we show up in our business. This is ludicrous!
If you’re a speaker, a coach, an author, or any service provider where you represent the face of your brand, you need to look the part.
Your look can make a huge difference in your brand image.
Not only that but how you’re dressed also affects how you feel about yourself and your level of confidence. When you are insecure about how you look, you’re less likely to go after the opportunities that are waiting for you.
To be fair, many business owners work at home and are in front of a computer for much of the day. So we don’t even think about our clothes until it comes time to step out and attending a networking event, or meeting a client. Then the panic sets in because let’s face it, your leggings don’t really scream “professional” and the clothes in your closet just don’t look as good as you thought they did when you bought them.
You’re not alone, I haven’t met a woman yet that didn’t have image issues. Whether you’re a size 2 or a size 20 chances are you aren’t completely happy with how you look. I take pride in my ability to dress anyone and make them feel absolutely amazing – no matter what “flaws” they think they have.
Guess what? Hiring a stylist is probably not as expensive as you might think.
Especially when you take into account how much money you’re spending elsewhere in your marketing.
What good is a new website, if you don’t want to go out and be seen by prospective or current clients? How long are you going to put off video marketing or even speaking engagements because you’re not happy with how you look?
I’ve never had a client whose business didn’t grow after working with me.
Whether you are local to Westchester NY or live halfway around the world I can help you step up your personal image and represent your brand in a whole new way.
I use a combination of clothes you already have in your closet, and items hand selected by me that that will suit your body shape, coloring, and personal style.
I will make you look and feel great no matter what insecurities you have, or how much you hate shopping.
When we’re done you’ll have a whole new wardrobe (usually without buying all new clothes believe it or not!), and you’ll know exactly what types of cuts, colors, and styles to look for and avoid going forward.
You’ll no longer stress about dressing, and when it’s time to step out whether you’re going to the supermarket or a speaking engagement all you have to do is open your closet and grab something to wear (because it all looks great on you).
Here are a few telltale signs that you need me in your life:
- You have lots of price tags in your closet from clothes you bought but have never actually worn.
- When heading to an event you give yourself a little fashion show and end up so disappointed that you consider not going.
- You’re hanging on to old clothes you used to love in the hopes that someday you’ll “fit into them again”.
- You feel like shopping is an ordeal that you’d rather not have to deal with.
- The idea of being able to open your closet and just pick something to wear knowing you’ll look fabulous and on-brand makes you want to let out a huge sigh of relief.
Sounds like you? Then we should talk. Sign Up for a complimentary consultation and let’s see if we’d be a good fit for working together.
In the meantime, here are my packages and how I work:
Develop Your Unique Style:
We’ll look at the clothes and accessories you already own, as well as your shape, coloring, and personal tastes and I’ll put together your Unique Style Profile. Your profile will have all of your style do’s and don’ts (like what colors to wear/not wear, what cuts will flatter you, and what styles or accessories you should be wearing).
When we’re finished you’ll have:
- A cheat sheet with your style tips and guidelines to follow so you can shop faster in the future.
- Ideas for multiple ways to wear the pieces you already own and your existing closet will feel like a whole new world (cue music).
- Outfits for different “looks” such as speaking, networking, attending a conference, or even going to the supermarket.
- Specific pieces suggested by me based on your Unique Style Profile and what you already have in your closet to make additional outfits.
*In Person: $550
Not sure? Lets Talk
*In Person: $550
Not sure? Lets Talk
The Scarlett System™
This package is for business owners that are serious about their personal brand image and want me in their corner for an entire year. I’ll help you curate your very own unique style that is authentic to you and represents your brand. Together we’ll build a wardrobe for you that will cover all seasons, all events, and anything that comes up in between.
Here is what you’ll receive:
- Everything in the Develop Your Unique Style package.
- Two personal shopping sessions to be used within a year.
- One bonus “outfit making session” where I’ll give you multiple ways to mix in the new clothes from your personal shopping sessions to keep your wardrobe fresh and exciting.
- “Emergency” shopping for events or opportunities that come up throughout the year (I’ll find what you need online and send you links to pieces that I know will work for you).
- My personal cell phone number for on the spot questions for instance if you’re putting together an outfit and want my opinion, or if you need to be talked off the ledge when you’re out shopping. I’m here.
*For in-person packages my magical “Red Bag” and I will travel up to 50 miles from Westchester, NY and can travel further for an additional fee. If we are developing your unique style, I’ll come right to your house and work hands-on with you and your wardrobe. If we’re doing a personal shopping package I go to the store ahead of you start shopping before you even get there. My clients love this because instead of getting to the store already stressed out about options and finding what works for you-you’ll step into a dressing room full of beautiful options. Kind of like Dorothy stepping into the world of Oz – your shopping experience will go from black and white to full color. My only rule is that you must try on everything I pick because often times I’ll choose pieces you would never imagine yourself in, but once you’re in them you won’t want to take them off.
Please note: The pricing for in-person styling sessions includes round-trip travel within a 50-mile radius. Additional fees will be added if travel outside of this radius is requested. Half -Day is 3 to 4 hours. $100 per additional hour. A 50% deposit is required upon scheduling your Stop Stressing About Dressing consultation.
Ask Scarlett how you can look and feel confident when wearing the right clothes for you.
Contact Scarlett to schedule a free Stop Stressing About Dressing strategy call.
IF YOU DIDN’T ALREADY GET YOUR FREE COPY OF MY STYLING TIPS GUIDE,
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW & CLICK SEND IT NOW!
Scarlett De Bease Is The Go-To Professional Woman’s Stylist for Speakers, Authors, Coaches & Entrepreneurs!